View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 03:10 AM   #147
paulssandy
Crimping Master

I know I am new to this thread and have not yet been around much. But....I will not be around this week. My step-father, who I know and love as my dad, died unexpectedly Saturday afternoon.

Please pray for my mother and extended family. Jim was well loved by just about everyone he met. It shall be a very long wake.

Please especially pray for my eldest son, Peter, who is taking this very hard. My youngest son is taking it too well, and it will probably hit him at the wake. They were VERY close to Jim.

I do not know if he was saved. I have witnessed to him several times, and he had a large belief in God, which became much more obvious this past year. He had begun to talking about God often, where before he would not talk about Him at all. So perhaps he asked the Lord to save him and just never told us. My hope it that I will see him again.

The rest of my extended family is lost and outright rejected the Lord. Many of them I am astranged from due to my faith and their rejection. For my "dad's" sake, I am sure we will "get along" through the next few days. Saturday night when I saw my sister it was obvious to everyone, that she is still very passive agressive toward me It will take the help of the Holy Spirit to get through this.

Anyway, please pray
Thank-you...Hugs, Sandy O
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!