View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 07:09 PM   #132
Stampinglunchlady
Matboard Maniac

Talking Good Evening Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana's cookies View Post
Margy, just checked out the Mayo Clinic web site and they have a lot of info on Lupus. Go under diseases and they go under L. Hope this helps. Gloria
[[HUG]] Gloria, I am so sorry. You and dh are in my thoughts, and prayers. All I can think is medicine has come a long way in the last 5 years.
Thanks went to this site, found out info. It is good to have. Now I can formulate questions for the dr. Will keep your Daughter in my prayers, I am through the change.{56} although my grandmother was older when she went through. I geuss I am the first in our family that I know of, my youngest dd[32] was a bit upset, knowing that it runs in families. I read the book of Job early this summer. I was praying and my bible opened to Job so I started reading. I thought it was so I could be more understanding of my dh"s cronic back, and so I could give support, now maybe it was for me. All I know is I am okay with it, I figure our lord will never get us into something if he doesn't have a way to getr us through it.
Jsbrooktrout, thanks for the verses.
Beth bless you and your family, Elee,Steph Wendy Elaine , Rita, Doris and everyone else have a great Sunday
God Bless

Margy
Choose to be happy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!