View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 06:31 AM   #123
naner0331
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana's cookies View Post
Hello sisters, Both I and my husband will need all the prayers you can spare in the months and weeks ahead.I called the DR, about the MRI this afternoon, how do I say it other then its back.........../the MRI showed two spots sounds like the bass of the neck by his spine, won't really know anything until he talks to radiology and the Dr that will be doing the surgery, I am thinking it will be maybe a neuro but it hasn't said anything, we get the info on Monday and then will let you all know.

I was so sure the way the DR talked it was going to be fine, so tonight i am having some trouble teary eyes, and just plan shaking in side, not being able to focus and feel like just running.Please pray not only for the DR taking care of Pete, angels around him but all the strength I need to be brave to help him though the days ahead. I love him so very much. I am just so plain scared of what lyes ahead for him.

I do know one thing everyone that has some one special take the time every day to hold them, and tell them they are loved! I now hate to think of the days in 45 years we wasted being mad at each other over something dumb.
Will let you go but wanted you to know what is going on. Prayers for all of you with difficulty to .

May our God, continue to be with each and everyone of us
for all our days on earth and then in heaven.Gloria
Oh, Gloria. I have no words of wisdom for what you are feeling except to remind you of the grace, compassion and love of Jesus. Paul tells us what Jesus said about His grace in 2 Corinthians 12:9 "...My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness...". In that verse I love the simplicity of His promise; I pray He will shower His grace on you & Pete so you will be surrounded by His loving compassion.

In my little devotion book "Streams in the Desert; Hope for Hurting Hearts" by L. B. Cowman there is a poem I want to share with you:
"He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase;
To added affliction He addeth His mercies,
To multiplied trials His multiplied peace.
When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father's full giving is only begun.
His love has no limit, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth and giveth and giveth again." [Annie Johnson Flint]

Blessings and love to you, my sister.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!