View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 01:58 PM   #75
39th Ave. Ink
Pearl-ExPert

hello everybody!

Elee- hope your throat is better.

naner- so sorry for what you are going through right now. I cannot imagine our precious Jesus does not come personally for another chance...at least i like to imagine that.

Sandy O- i stumbled onto your blog some time ago, I love it, glad you are here in this thread.

OK...all this talk about flannel sheets....what is up with this...today it is 105! haha! I cannot wait until it starts getting cooler, although 105 is better than 115. I do not do well in the heat, so i stay inside as much as i can.

My doctors visit went well for the most part...i battle some medical conditions. Well apparently I was not doing as good i/we thought, i have to go back and see the doctor tomorrow. I actually feel a little better today. Thanks for prayers and kind wishes

I have to get those icky injections in my spine to, well the nerve roots...so i know that can wreck your day...haha!

I loved the devo again today as per usual, a funny thing happened to me coming home from a prayer convention. the stewardess came up to me and said i am sorry mam we need your seat for this dog's kennel...i am certain the look on my face was WHAT?!?! The stewardess then brought me and my things to first class, for having to move me...i really did not feel like i belonged in first class...i am not a traveler anyway, and rather be with my friends on a plane. I was so uncomfortable i gave my first class seat away...now i am not saying that to boast, because there was a time in my life i thought i deserved to be in first class or on the A-Team, or knock you over to get to first class hahaha! God's divine pruning, through many circumstances, has taught me that i always want to be on the B Team. When you look at Jesus' disciples/friends they weren't big shots. They were
2nd stringers. And that is the team i want to always strive to be on.

Be blessed,

t

toni
http://www.39thaveink.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!