View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 01:58 PM   #74
jkstieber
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, DS went back to school today but I could tell he still wasn't feeling well and I felt like such a bad mom for making him go. And I was also upset because I had to give up another job (I'm a substitute paraeducator) I was called for yesterday and had to turn it down and I didn't dare take the job today because I'm not sure he'll make it through today. Of course, I realized after a few minutes that I was being selfish for moping about jobs, and that my son's health is much more important.

I could use some prayer on another front, however. I donate plasma on a regular basis. Today when I went in they wouldn't let me donate because of an abnormality in my last test. I have no idea what this is about but I know some of the things they test for are pretty major. They told me that there wasn't anything major wrong, they just didn't receive the results back in time for me to donate today. Still, this is wearing on my nerves, not to mention that I make $50 a week doing this and I want my money!

Again, thanks for the devotional, it is such a blessing to come to this thread, I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

Oh, sorry about the book I'm writing here, but when I re-read my post, I thought I sounded like such a whiner so I'm just going to share something positive. I had a wonderful morning shopping and then lunch with my best friend. And then I came home and checked my e-mail and my nestabilities and embossing folders I ordered from Ritz Camera have been shipped!!!!
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phillippians 4:13
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!