View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 06:52 PM   #57
nana's cookies
Insane Embellisher

Well we got home late today from my DH MRI, seen the DR, a few hours after and he hadn't got the results yet so please continue to keep him in your prayers. He ( DR.) sounded positive that everything felt good and he would see him in a year BUT then got home with a message from the gentlemen that did the scan to call him, of course by the time we got home the office was closed so will have to wait until morning to see what it was about. Told DH I am betting it was to change the time , since they had called yesterday to remind us of it, and since he said he was calling about the appointment.

Welcome to all the new people in page one and now two that I might have missed!

Jan, I got started reading the "Tearing Edge" and want to read the "rest of the story", also your book sounds like one I would love to read, sign me up for the first printing!

Toni, hope your DR. appointment went well.

Sandy, Lev. ch 11 is on my to do list for tomorrow.

Julie, hope your son is feeling better

Beth, your "girlie wisdom" was just what I needed tonight!

Do others of you have the trouble to concentrate when you are reading your devotions and Bible? I try so hard but at times I find my mind is just running away with me. Both of us have a set time we read, right away in the morning after our walk, thinking the fresh air would help, but if you can give me some hints on how to do better will sure take them to heart.

Well it has been a long day, will go now and snuggle down in my
NEW flannel sheets I found today! and on sale to!!!

Sleep well all of you and talk tomorrow. Gloria
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!