Thread: FAQ's for MFT!
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
The MFT Lady
Splitcoast Member Company

Default FAQ's for MFT!

I thought it would be nice to have a one-stop shop for all those questions that might be rolling around in your head, so here it is!

When will my order ship?
Unless your order contains a special order item, most ship within 3 business days.

Why does it still say "Processing"?
My site is set up so that I have to manually change the status to "Shipped". I prefer to stay busy packing orders and make this change a low priority item. Even thought the site still shows your order as processing, there is a great possibility it is on its way!

I haven't received my International order yet. What should I do?
The USPS says 6-10 business days for International Priority Order delivery. If it has been more than 2 business weeks and you have not received your International order, please contact your post office to see if your package is currently in the customs process.

Do you have a tracking number?
USPS does provide label numbers but not tracking numbers. When I printed your priority label, you probably received an email notification that contains this label number. If your order seems to be taking a while to arrive, please check to see if you received your label number and call your Post Office. If you did not receive this number, let me know!

Are you an Angel Company?
Absolutely! We would like image credit when possible and of course this does not apply to mechanical reproduction but you are free to make and sell handmade cards and altered items!

So you've got some MFT sets that need a new home?
MFT encourages using the Buy/Sell/Trade forum on Splitcoast Stampers (use this link: Splitcoaststampers Buy / Sell / Trade Forum - Cards, Crafts, Scrapbooks & More) to sell all new or used PURCHASED MFT sets. We would prefer it be handled this way as opposed to listing them on your blog or ebay if possible.

Should you receive a demo set from MFT, or any packaged MFT set as part of a prize or as compensation for DT duties; including Guest Designer positions, the sale of such sets are prohibited. In this case, we encourage them to be given away as blog candy, donated, or if they are unused, you may switch them out with MFT for another demo set of your choosing provided I have it on hand.

Which mounts work with which sets?
Under each set you will find a listing called "We Also Recommend:" here is where you will find the list of mounts that work specifically with that set! How cool is that! Oh sweet mystery of life!
Remember, you only need one mount of each size... unless you're like me and gotta have lots of em around!

How do I apply to be an MFT DT member?
My Favorite Things has decided not to hold open designer calls, I feel it generates competitiveness and that's not what card making is about! I instead hand pick my members by seeing what they can do with their current MFT sets. So... you never know when the MFT Lady is checking you out!

How do I become a Guest Designer and what do I get?
The monthly Guest Designer contest is posted on the Friday before the first Tuesday of each month in the MFT SCS forum (here in this main forum). All the details can be found in that thread. You receive at least $100 in MFT sets to play with, that will be released the following month! You also will be playing along with the DT for the month for teasers and blog hops and of course will continued to be considered as full time DT members as positions open!

I am involved in a swap/charity event and would like to ask for a donation. What should I do?
I receive MANY donation requests each week and do my best to support most of them in a small way. Please email me with details of what you are doing and I will let you know if I can participate!

I got published using MFT stamps! What do I get?
Excellent! Send me the magazine name, issue and page info (a picture is perfect if you have one handy!), and I will email you a coupon worth $25 to spend however you'd like on the MFT site!

How do I take care of my MFT stamps?
We recommend using our Clear Stamp Cleaner and Clear Stamp Scrubber for best results, cleaning front and back of stamps to maintain cling. Ultra Clean also works very well! DO NOT use Staz On Ink or Cleaner, as it will destroy your stamps and this damage will NOT be covered under our return/replacement policy. Please keep your stamp cleaner away from small fingers and small mouths! It is not good for little people!

I want to enter to win on teaser prize days and blog hops, where commenting on one (or all) of the design team members' blogs is a requirement, but I don't know how to leave a comment. What do I do? Can I leave an anonymous comment?
Some of our designers may opt to not receive anonymous comments on their blog for a variety of reasons (incuding excessive spamming by "spam bots" or other malicous software spammers). It is easy (and free) to set up a google account so you can comment on blogs. Simply follow the instructions when prompted (when leaving a comment). You'll only have to set this up once and then you'll be set to leave comments each time we have a random draw that requires a comment.

Last edited by texasjodylynn; 02-09-2011 at 10:33 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!