View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 07:35 PM   #43
EleeK
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonstamps View Post
Hi wonderful women of God!

And welcome to the new subscribers! I try to post on here, but not as often as I'd like.

So, what's a cuttlebug? And what is the difference btwn the cuttlebug, big shot, and cricut?? I'm so not up to date on these things, but would like to put something like that on my Christmas wish list (but only if I get my little craft room cleaned out or I won't have room)!

Love Beth Moore studies! Our church is starting the program, "Giving Christ First Place" next Sunday night! It's a Bible-based lifestyle/weight loss program. I am sooo excited about it. I would like to loose about 30 lbs to be at my pre-pregnancy weight (DD is 3 mos) and then another 10 lbs to be at my wedding weight. I lost nearly 50 lbs after DS was born.

I just bought a new pair of running shoes and when I run, I like to pray and/or meditate on God. Some days it is the only quiet time I have. What do you do for a quiet time/devotions? Any fav spots? times? I still struggle with doing devotions consistently.
The CB was one of my better large purchase decisions. It is small, folds up for storage, a reasonable price, has lots of die cuts and embossing folders that are also a really good prices, and you can use other company's products in it too. Many of my WOW cards seem to have an elements from the CB.

Running shoes??? My you are energetic! I cannot remember the last time I ran any where. If I tried it, my body would revolt starting with my knees!

Hi to all the new posters and welcome back to a few of you that have been away.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!