View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #42
Stampinglunchlady
Polyshrink Goddess

Oh my goodness. Good evening to everyone nebies and comfy sisters, here in this place I get peace, love and the word of our lord. Caterina the devo as always seems to speak to me. I know the lord is leading me through this thread.
And the shared info on all the latest gadgets! My dd has the cutlebug, she actually had it here at my house when she first got it, but I was paying more attention to the grandkids than her new machine. I actually forgot she had one. At club, [young dd is a su demo,8 of us get together once a month to stamp, and we take turns being the hostess.] we were talking about the various things you can buy now, and the "Big Shot" came into the conversation. Maybe if the 8 of us went in together we could buy it. After seeing what the cutlebug can do I would op in to use one.
Will keep all in my prayers.
Sis could use a few also, SS is makeing her go through hoops to get SS for her kids. The older 2 are adopted so she has to prove they have their own SS#. Don't really understand this but she is really upset. to add to her stress the ins. co is making her prove that dh did not commit suicide. I geuss they recently added to the life ins. policy. Any way I know the police are great with giving her copies of the accident reports, and they are looking into the guy that hit him.
Well I better get off to bed, 4:30 comes real early for me.
God Bless

Margy
Choose to be happy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!