View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 07:55 AM   #29
Stamping Servant
Die Cut Diva

Happy Monday, everyone! A very warm welcome to all who have recently joined this thread! Your sweet messages are a blessing to me.

I don't often leave a message, but I do visit each day so that I can check on all of my sisters in the Lord and keep your prayer requests in mind.

Caterina ..... How wonderful to be able to 'sit at the feet' of your missionary friend from China! My goodness she must have lots of spiritual wisdom. Please share any gems you can from conversations with her.

It appears that our nation is headed for difficult days and I'm sure this will strengthen all of us followers of Christ. Don't you agree that spiritual growth is richer and deeper during the most trying and stressful situations?

"Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4

Have a blessed day ........ Rita