View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
basilefamily
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Friday Challenge: Oldies Plus Goodies

Welcome to the first Friday "Oldies Plus Goodies" challenge here on the MFT Member Company Forum. Amber and I will be your hostesses weekly.

We'd like to invite you to put that collection of MFT stamps to good use. Some weeks we'll have specific sets in mind for the challenge, other weeks will be an inspiration challenge featuring either a card from one of the Design Team members, or even a card from one of you!!!

This week, the challenge is to use "Hearts Galore"
which is one of the sets now on Limited Edition status at My Favorite Things and is right now available for only $12.75. (Be sure to hop over on the site to see all the fantastic sets which are now on sale!!)

Amber and I each have samples for you, and can't wait to see what all of YOU come up with.

If you're playing along be sure to add the keyword MFTOPG1 so that we can find your entry, and as always, be sure to add MFT as a keyword as well so that it shows up in the MFT Gallery.

Don't forget, one lucky participant will receive a $5 credit to the store, and
will be entered into a monthly drawing for $25 as well! You've got from now
till next Monday morning (Sept 22nd) at 9am EST to tuck your entry into the
folder.

Next week is an inspiration challenge, so no particular stamp that you need to have, but if you'd like to play along the following week, here's a hint, we'll be Thinking Pink....

Okay, I'm a geek, I made two samples - I love making ATC's and making them into card fronts. Amber was clever and used the MFT Sketch Challenge of the week!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

------------

Don't forget to check out the other uber cool threads we have starting this week...
Play along with Who’s That Girl? Monday
Find out more about MFT crew and fans on Thread Starter Tuesday
Chat it up MFT style Wednesday nights at 9pm(est)
Get a little sketchy on Thursday
Hum a little Oldie PLUS Goodie on Friday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MFTOPG1 Latte.jpg (17.9 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg MFTOPG1 Bluebirds.jpg (17.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg anniversaerydhajhcopy.jpg (44.7 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by basilefamily; 09-19-2008 at 03:42 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!