View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 06:58 PM   #2195
keplerteresa
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkmonkey19 View Post
Really? Because I *hated* that he called out Kate like that because Carly lies to people, she manipulates people, she goes out of her way to butt into other people's lives, she can't get along with a single female character on the show that she's not related to and she cheated on her WONDERFUL husband, but she generally gets away with it ALL the time. (Tho the limo sex is about to come back to bite her.) So the ONE time that one of the other women actually does something to fight back for a change, she gets called on it and humiliated in front of a triumphant Carly. I do like Carly and Jax together, but it's very, VERY hard to like Carly sometimes because the character is so cartoonish.
I know, I know! I totally agree with everything you said. LOL. I have no idea how I could feel sorry for Carly. Kate bothers me anymore, I think that is the only reason I liked her getting caught.

I am surprised everyone is finding out about Carly and Sonny before the wedding. I wonder if there will be a wedding now?

Teresa
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!