View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 03:21 AM   #1
Julia S
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to Julia S
Default Join in the Ways to Use It Challenge - WT28

If you are stuck in a rut and find yourself using only the same supplies over and over, this challenge is for you. If you are trying to find more ways to use your stuff and make them more versatile, this challenge is for you. If you are a demo and are looking for more ideas to sell a product, this challenge is for you. If you are looking for ways to stretch your creativity, this challenge is for you. There are no deadlines, prizes, pressure, contests, no limits on how many you can make....just play along and share your ideas. Hope that you can join in this week!

This week's challenge is to use something I just had to have and ordered every color known to man. I do love it but find I am always forgetting to pull it out and use it. This week's challenge (and I hope you will accept it ) is to use.......... PEARL EX. Pearl Ex is awesome for soooo many techniques and for adding a beautiful shimmer to your work. I think that it is perfect for this time of year with the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays around the corner. I also need a little shine today as it is a very cold wet Autumn day here. Later this morning I will be posting some Pearl Ex technique sheets to this thread for those of you who are interested or just plain stuck. Be sure to check back. Also feel free to post any tips or questions you have about Pearl Ex to this thread as we can all benefit.

Please remember to put WT28 in your keywords section and post a link back here so that we can all see your work. I do realize that Pearl Ex looks so much more incredible in person so we will all use our imaginations.

Have an awesome day,

I design for ... Ellen Hutson LLC, Lily Bee Design, Maya Road and Glue Dots

Last edited by Julia S; 09-29-2005 at 03:29 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!