Thread: Big Shot FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 09:53 AM   #170
sarahstampart
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeliquore View Post
I have the old red Sizzix and just bought the Big Shot with the Bigz Top Note die. I actually tried to put this die through the old red machine, and I can definately confirm that it will NOT go through. Sorry for the bad news, but thought you would want to know for sure.
My old red machine served me well for many years, but I was ready to upgrade. I really like the Big Shot so far, and it does have more versatility with the bigger dies.
THANK YOU so much for this info. Although it's not what I want to hear, it is very helpful and very much appreciated!

Now- can someone PLEASE verify something for me?
Is it true that even though you can not use the Bigs Top Note die in the old Sizzix machine, you CAN use it in the Cuttlebug??? I have a bug and just really want the Big Top Note die. If I can use it in the Cuttlebug, I will buy it now. But I don't want to be stuck with a die I can't use. I am waiting until I find the answer to this before I submit my mini catty pre-order. So, if someone has this die AND a cuttlebug, would you be so kind as to find out if they are compatible? Your help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance for your help! You all have been great with all the info that's been posted!!
Design Team Member for Scrap Your Crap
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!