View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 05:32 PM   #1
flaxychick
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Yahoo to flaxychick
Default MFT Guest Designer Challenge #10

Hi everyone! Do you want the opportunity to be My Favorite Guest Designer for October?

All you have to do is complete the challenge below and include “MFGD10” in the keywords and link your card back to this thread. You have until 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time Friday night ( 9/5/08 ) to complete this challenge. The winner will be selected from the entries and posted on Saturday.

CHALLENGE:
Show a little attitude in honor of our new release “Chica’, who is full of all sorts of sassiness!! The challenge is to make a card or project that is sassy, sarcastic, or ironic (this sounds like a teenager to me!) Something that shows just a little bit of your inner attitude. This would be a great challenge to dig out those twisted sentiments too!!

We’re looking for original and unique projects, something that makes us say “Wow – that’s so cool!!” Please make sure the project you submit is a new one and not something already in your gallery.

As a My Favorite Guest Designer, the winner will receive ALL of the new releases for October before anyone else AND will be able to post early with the design team. We will also choose 2 “Ambassadors” who will receive the any pre-released mini set, plus $10.00 in MFT “cash”, PLUS they are invited to host a challenge during the next MFT Release Party!

Don’t forget to put MFGD10 in the keyword section and make sure your project is uploaded before 10:00 pm Eastern time on Friday.

If you have any MFT stamps, please use them on your design if you can. If you don’t have any (yet!), feel free to play along. The judging will not be based on stamps used, rather on your execution of the challenge!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04953_edited-1_by_ked.jpg (29.2 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg MFTSEPT08_013_by_susiestampalot.jpg (31.2 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg cards_686_by_annieht.jpg (23.9 KB, 67 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!