Thread: Big Shot FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #168
janeliquore
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahstampart View Post
I just got off the phone with Demo Support. I was told that I can use all the dies EXCEPT the Pennant and Baskets & Blooms on page 29 of the mini. I really want that Top Note Bigz die and she told me I can use it in my old, original Sizzix machine. I sure hope she's right!! I just can't possibly afford the Big Shot now, unless I splurge and don't get anything else from the mini. I figure it's better to get a whole bunch of stuff from the mini- stamps, flurries, ribbons, and a die or two that I can let customers know can be used in the older machines since I know most of my customers do have them.
Having said that, after reading all the wonderful info here I am really thinking I want a Big Shot! Oh, what's a girl to do?!
I have the old red Sizzix and just bought the Big Shot with the Bigz Top Note die. I actually tried to put this die through the old red machine, and I can definately confirm that it will NOT go through. Sorry for the bad news, but thought you would want to know for sure.
My old red machine served me well for many years, but I was ready to upgrade. I really like the Big Shot so far, and it does have more versatility with the bigger dies.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!