View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #37
Favorite Grandma
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendella247 View Post
Well, I hate to say so, but I'm afraid I won't be able to do this challenge! I tried and failed horribly. I have a problem with my right hand that prevents me from being able to cut in small, intricate spaces. I do fine with cutting any outside lines, but the small inner stuff is impossible for me to do. I did try though! I can't use an exacto knife at all, so I was using cutterbee scissors, but--no good! After that, I went out and bought the tool at Staples that I had said I was going to check out--but that wasn't any good for me either. It's called a Precision Cutter made by 3M (Scotch brand) in a green package--it's more like a lighter weight pen and has a ceramic micro tip. It's touted as being safer to work with--but due to my particular hand issue, it's not right for me either. It might be worth checking into by others, though, if they don't like the metal exacto knives. It's located here, if you want to see what it looks like. (It's the 4th item down--not the first one.)

So, Peggy--I'm sorry I couldn't do this week's cool challenge. It really is a great idea!
thank you for giving it a try Wendy and for the information on that cutter, it looks like something to check out!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!