Thread: Big Shot FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 09:35 AM   #157
sarahstampart
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowstamp View Post
My mom has an 'old' original sizzix design that uses the handle that you have to swing down instead of roll the paper through the machine. Will our new dies work with her 'old' machine design? I know previously, you would just push the extended die through the machine and cut it a portion at a time. Sorry if this has already been asked. I could not find it. Thanks, Jen
I just got off the phone with Demo Support. I was told that I can use all the dies EXCEPT the Pennant and Baskets & Blooms on page 29 of the mini. I really want that Top Note Bigz die and she told me I can use it in my old, original Sizzix machine. I sure hope she's right!! I just can't possibly afford the Big Shot now, unless I splurge and don't get anything else from the mini. I figure it's better to get a whole bunch of stuff from the mini- stamps, flurries, ribbons, and a die or two that I can let customers know can be used in the older machines since I know most of my customers do have them.
Having said that, after reading all the wonderful info here I am really thinking I want a Big Shot! Oh, what's a girl to do?!
Design Team Member for Scrap Your Crap
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!