View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 05:58 AM   #1
The MFT Lady
Splitcoast Platinum Partner Company

Default Hey Rockstars! The Sept PARTY starts right here!

ETA: Since this is such a fun and important MFT release, I thought I'd sweeten the pot even further by offering a HALF PRICE SHIPPING promo on all US orders over $25 through Sept 6th! Enter the code HALFPRICESHIPPING upon checkout to receive your discount of $2.38. If your order is over $25 or an INTL order, you will still save the $2.38 by entering the code, so everyone wins!

You HAVE to enter the code to receive the discount! The code is all one word, all caps, HALFPRICESHIPPING!!

On Wed night (Sept 3rd) from 9-11pm EST, we will be hosting our newest release party, so grab your favorite cocktail and join us for some fun!

I would recommend an Appletini as the cocktail of the month, and you'll know why as the MFTeasers start making their way through the gallery.

This months First 50 orders will get a Petaloo treat! Our biggest First 50 prize ever! I will post the ending order number at the beginning of the party so you'll know in a flash if you qualify. The last order number to receive the First 50 prize will be 5833.

Just an FYI - there's a good chance a couple of the sets will sell out, so no pressure, but if you like em, grab em early.

The Sept collection is on special this month for $58.95 but does NOT include the BC Dznys set, so you'll order that seperately.

Speaking of BC Dzyns, many months ago, Lauren sent me a link to her friend, Holly's blog, where there were cards made with images from Holly's daughter Chesney. I immediately fell in love with the first image I saw and thought how fresh and fun it would be to play with. At the same time, my daughter Brianna, was looking for a job, and I was looking for a way to avoid being her chauffeur, so it was a match made in heaven! We wanted to create a line that would appeal both to a brand new stamping audience and to those with teenagers in their lives, and I think we've succeeded!

And did you see the ROCKSTAR on B's DT???? Check out this post! Do you believe it?? There are a couple other new names on B's DT, including Sierra (Michelle's daughter) and Emileigh (Kimmie's daughter) and Chelsey N. (bubblegum girl)!!!

Needless to say, prepare for an eye candy feast leading up to the release Wed night, and then get teased away as the party progresses!!

Last edited by The MFT Lady; 09-03-2008 at 03:51 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!