Thread: Big Shot FAQ
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 08:39 PM   #139
militarystampingmom
Master of All Things Big Shot

Send a message via Yahoo to militarystampingmom Send a message via Skype™ to militarystampingmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasiatodd View Post
Thanks so much for this thread. I just received my Big Shot and have cut through some materials and batting(sp?) like you'd use for quilting. I could cut through 6 layers of cloth like butter. The Art teacher at my school was impressed and is thinking about buying one.

She had been interested in an Accucut, which is about $400, so if our SU Big Shot will do some of what the Accucut will do, how wonderful!!

So what do you know about the Accucut? Is it that much more powerful than the Big Shot? As much as I'd like the teacher to buy from me, I want her to buy the most useful for the school and its projects. Also how much more powerful a machine does one need to do the simple but great projects accomplished by the Big Shot?

Thanks again for your help to all of us. It takes a lot of time and interest to reseach the details that you have been providing for us.
Stasia
Hi Stasia!

I will research this further and let you know what I find out.

I believe the the Accucut is more industrial than the Big Shot but I will see what I can find out for you!

Hugs and Blessings
Alicia
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!