Thread: Big Shot FAQ
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 06:41 PM   #135
militarystampingmom
Master of All Things Big Shot

Send a message via Yahoo to militarystampingmom Send a message via Skype™ to militarystampingmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinhappy View Post
Thank-you! Do you know if the big SU exclusive dies will fit in the wizard? Are they too wide, or will it be a tight squeeze.
From the die cutting guru Jane in San Diego

The answer is: Yes. You should be able to run the items being branded SU! through Sizzix in the Wizard. Their dies are mostly steel rule, so you would use our universal mat and Steel rule sandwich. It's the universal mat, material to be cut, die. That's it

The Premium Crease pad and Extended Cutting mat work in the Wizard. I've used them on their Bigs XL which are the same size and run them through without a problem. This is not true for Big Shot Standard Cutting mats (they are a hair too wide).

On a special note, just be aware that just because an image is on an XL die that it is 'big'. I have a couple of these where the image is only just slightly longer than an image on a regular Bigz die. About 50% of the die space was blank!

Hugs and blessings
Alicia

Last edited by militarystampingmom; 08-29-2008 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: i made a boo boo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!