View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 03:17 AM   #1
Luv2Smile
Hardware Hotshot

Default SBVC39....Folded Photo Mat ... 8.22.08

SBVC39..... Folded Photo Mat.. 8.22.08

Hello Everyone!
Here is an example of this week's variety challenge which I hope you will enjoy..
SBVC39 Folded Photo Mat Example

This challenge is a simple three-dimensional embellishment technique using an eyelet; charm; string; and double sided printed paper.

1. Trim the upper right corner of the photo. Mat the photo on double sided printed paper.

2. Fold the corner of the double sided printed paper to the front gently, tring to roll the corner rather than crease it.

3. Set an eyelet in the corner to hold it in place.

4. Tie a charm to a piece of string, twine, or wire. Thread the string throught the eyelet's hole and tape it on the back of the mat so the charm is allowed to hang freely on the front of the photo.

(Technique taken from "Teach Yourself Visually Scrapbooking" by R.Ludens & J. Schmidt, 2006)

You can find all submissions for this challenge here: SBVC39

SBC's Information Thread : Everything you need to know to participate!

The OPD (One Page Doc, aka: Master Challenge Thread) that includes all challenges on one page for your printing convenience can be found here: OPD

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any one of the SBCT (scrapbook challenge team)via pm or simply post your question in this thread.

Here is a close up of the technique I used on my page.

Last edited by Luv2Smile; 05-01-2009 at 04:12 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!