View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
Wendybell'sGirl
Insane Embellisher

Default Sketch Challenge 190

Keywords: SC190 No spaces between letters and numbers, put a comma and space between keywords.

If you have a question on linking, editing etc please read here first - MASTER THREAD
Message Rox71 if you have further questions.
This thread also contains links to past challenges and sketches in printable files.

Hey guys! I’m surprised to even be here! Roxy asked me to host this challenge and I was totally stoked! I hope you enjoy this sketch as much as I had fun putting it together.

This sketch is for a square card, not a regular A2 sized card (the samples are both 4 ” square, but you can make it larger or smaller).

Here are a couple of samples for you. I made one and had my mom make one.

My card: THE Cupcake

Mom's card: To You from Me

Amelia (aka Wendybell’sGirl)

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc190.jpg   sc190-nc.jpg  

Last edited by Rox71; 04-30-2009 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: add no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!