View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #2152
MsAudreyAnn
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReindeerTrout View Post
I missed the show today, but I recently heard someone wonder if Trevor and Claudia are Spinelli's parents. Now THAT would a story... that would make him Ric's half-brother... and Sonny's one-fourth brother? LOL
Well, that did come out in the story line once.....that Claudia and Trevor were caught by Anthony ((Claudia's plot to get rid of Trevor))....but her plan backfired and Anthony sent Claudia away instead of getting rid of Trevor. I wonder if Trevor went from Claudia to Anthony's wife??? There are times that I wonder by Claudia's actions that she might be Mom to Johnnie, but yet as an older Sister who went through H#LL and back with her Dad, I can see her being very protective.......so, who knows??

I....for some unknown reason......would still like to see that Kate and Sonny are Spinelli's parents ((from back when they were together the first time as teenagers)). Can you imagine Sonny when he finds out that Spinelli is his son??.....ROFLMBO Kate at least respects Spinelli from a geek point of view.....LOL Instant family for Kate and Sonny.....LOL....IF they get married???
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!