View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 07:29 AM   #22
Jami
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampkat
Hi girls,
I am getting really depressed!! Everything I post gets deleted from the gallery. The card I posted in the gallery for this challenge had over 20 comments on it and now it is no longer there! HELP- Nothing I have posted for the past week has stayed in my gallery --any thoughts on this??
Kathy
That is depressing! You should definitely contact Jenn (jbalcer) via PM or e-mail. She's the gallery guru and will definitely help you. Echoing what Val already said, my guess would have to do with the gallery scanning for duplicates and deleting. When you first scan into your computer, the picture program you are using will automatically assign a file name to that picture. It will be something generic like "pic01" or whatever. You must rename your pics on your computer before you upload them to SCS. Otherwise it is highly likely that there is already a pic in the gallery with the same generic file name. Pics with duplicate names get deleted. The "name" you give them in your gallery when you upload doesn't matter, but the actual file name on your computer does.

I'm not very computer saavy, so I hope that makes some sense! LOL!

Please let us know when you talk to Jenn if you find out for sure what the problem is.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!