View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 03:28 PM   #197
teacher4416
Watercolor Wizard

Send a message via AIM to teacher4416

Ladies -

I am just back from my shopping trip and cannot thank you enough!

Rocky Hill was great, she was very sweet!

Farmhouse Memories - rachel is a sweetheart, and I found some different things there (ask her about the color-cored paper if you go there!)

From the Heart - Ruthie was there for me (Rache's sister) - another doll. Got lots of great paper, also had a nice selection of scrapbook stuf! Told Ruthie I heard about the store thourhg SCS. (In fact, told all o fthem that!)

Found Creekside but no evidence of any adult.

Barbara is also lovely and has SO many beautiful stamps! Told her you referred me, Cyndi!

Kings Homestead was a bust for me. They had paper, but nothing I can;t get here. And, to my surprise, it was actually mroe expensivce (the DP was) than here! Go figure! i was in tourist he$$.

Country Cottage - also a doll, also had TONS of stamps!

Finally found L&L just before a rainstorm hit...lots to go through anbd byt the time I was done the rain had passed. She is moving, she hopes by Thanksgiving...

Pages in Time - great SB store - wish ours were that complete! Laurie is so nice, too!

Flower & Craft Warehouse, my reaosn for going - TOTAL BUST FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 4 YEARS!!!! They a re not retocking paper on a regular basis as they do not have the demand for it. In fact, even my Dh noticed their inventory was about 1/3 of what it was this time last year. it was the ,most disappointing store of the trip.

So, I got less than I thought but still mroe than I should have, Thanks to everyone, can't wait for a repeat trip next year. FYI...GPS is a MUST when finding these places if you aren;t local!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!