View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 03:57 PM   #62
onelightningchic
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via AIM to onelightningchic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
[Sound like you have fun scrapboooking and chirstmas card. Wow what a busy lady I have even start my chirstams yet 80 or more do I trying one and to was subpost gold angel but colors gold non SU penicals and Su black it smear... I ideal what do? And what angel gold

quote=onelightningchic;10636564]Well, last night I was working on Christmas cards. I had done one that I really liked last week and now am creating a stack to go into my box at work for sale. I SHOULD be working on my grandson's scrapbook pages. I plan to send them decorated (without pics) scrap pages for his first year events, because they live way in Florida, she can add the pictures, a title (from a stack I will send) and apply some seashell or shore stickers (also provided) This I hope will help a busy mom. Might be a good job for GM # 2 (I of course and GM # 1
[/QUOTE]
Not exactly sure what your question is, but if you are having trouble with smearing ink when coloring (and I do not use sU colors, so please forgive me) I would be sure I was using like Stazon ink, that won't run when wet. I usually have smearing problems when I dont wait long enough for the ink to dry. For a gold angel, why not try embossing her? I did some stars last night. Just tap the stamp on the Versamark pad and stamp on a piece of card stock, sprinkle with gold embossing powder and coat it, Then use the heat tool to emboss. I dont know if you have those supplies, but that would make a nice angel that could be either cut out closely or in a piece that could be attached.