View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #1
Itsapassion
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow IC137 ~ Rooster Outhouse {07-19-08}

Inspiration Challenge 137 ~ Rooster Outhouse

Hi All! I'm guest hosting the Inspirtion Challenge this week and had a blast looking for something fun and inspiring! I hope you'll be inspired to play along!! Thanks for asking me Stephanie!!

How about some fun folk art this week to inspire you? Here's a link to a scene by Kay Lamb Shannon -- a rooster perched on an outhouse!

She's an amazing artist and has a wondeful gallery that can be seen here. The Rooster Outhouse poster is also attached below.

This is my Rooster Card based on the poster. I focused on the Rooster just because he makes me smile!! There's so much inspiration within the poster image to draw from, I hope you'll find something that inspires you or fits your style. Or better yet, stretch a little and and make it a personal challenge!! Feel free to take inspiration from any of the scenes in Kay Lamb Shannon's gallery if you'd prefer, they're all fun!

Make sure you use the keyword: IC137 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card.

IC137 Gallery

How to Play ~ View the attached image or checkout the link. Get your inspiration from the colors, style, detail or even the subject, just whatever kicks your mojo into gear!! Enjoy wherever your creative journey takes you today! Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ There are no rules and no card is 'wrong'. There is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge.

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site).

Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image.

Attached Thumbnails
210-22123%7Eouthouse-rooster-posters.jpg  

My Blog --> Everlasting Ink!!
My Pinterest Boards - Find Out if You've Been Pinned!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!