View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 09:57 PM   #25
MsAudreyAnn
Stazon Splitcoast

Ladies....

I hope you don't mind if I pipe in here.....

Linda ((hotwheels)) is very special to me. I've known Linda for about two years now. We met in the RAK group. She tries very hard to create cards and does a fantastic job!! Just see her gallery!! Many of her cards she sends as a RAK, but I know many of her cards she enjoys giving to her elders at her church.....especially the other Mom's at her church.

Linda enjoys creating cards very much. However, stamping and cutting are very hard / difficult for her.....BUT, she LOVES to color the images that are sent to her.....and especially the images when someone sends a finished card for her to copy from.

For anyone who has a *special needs* child knows, our children are happiest when they are being creative....whether it is coloring, painting, clay making, etc.....just like we do, we get lost in our own little world when we're stamping. Its even more special for them....and to see the smile on their face when they are done is priceless!!

I'm not exactly sure what Linda means when she says she's bored with SCS. I'll try and get a better feel from her on that.

Thanks for letting me pipe in!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!