View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 04:43 PM   #18
airbornewife
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
Hello pam,
Thank you for your reply..... Pam::
I to have Cerebral Palsy to and there is a thread that some started help with kind thing.... I pm you with tread later. It just good here you...... How is she...? when I pm email you. I will you more about me..... And I wanted here more about your child.... hotwheels
I look forward to your PM... if you want.. just PM me your mailing address.. I do have Very Vanilla and Whisper White paper here along with ink pads.. I would be more than happy to stamp and send you some images..

My daughter is 20 yrs old.. she'll be 21 in 11 days. The bold images are good for her and the markers are so easy for her to use.. I went to her classroom last year around Christmas time and spent the day making cards and decorations with all the kids in her classroom.. I had made for each of them a name sign to hang in their room at home.. we made birthday, christmas and thanks cards.. that was in either November or December.. in April one of the girls in her class told me that she was sending the birthday card she made to her grandma.. when we were at Special Olympics that day I took a picture of her that she asked me to print off for her to send to her grandma in the card.. what a treat to be a small part that is really a big part to the kids.. makes my heart swell to see them smile with genuine happiness.

Pam

--English writer G. K. Chesterton (1874-1936)

~*BLOG*~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!