View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 02:31 AM   #122
tachris100
Rubber Obsessor

Default LSS closing

Quote:
Originally Posted by javagirl984 View Post
I received my email last Friday from them. I stopped in at Stampede to pick up my EZMount and was talking to the owner about Rubber Buggy closing. I think the web is hurting Stampede as well. I refuse to order from web stores that sell the same items as Stampede. And if they don't carry it, you can ask them to special order. They will try to get whatever you need. They even advertise in the newsletter that they will ship it to you. I love Stampede and hope they are able to stay in business.

Anyone living in or near the York, PA area or if you are visiting; please stop in the Stampede and check out the inventory. They have a ton of stamps and other cool stuff. When I was there on Friday; a woman walked in and just stood there and said "WOW!". I asked her if it was her first time and she said "yes". They were vistiting the area for the street rod show. You can spend hours in that store just browsing.

I have to say even though the web is easy to order items, I personally like to see the paper in person before buying. Regarding Rubber Stamps, I highly recommend that you check out your LSS first. We are the only ones who can keep them in business. My LSS is 45 minutes away, www.scrapperscove.com , but if you purchase $50.00 or more there is FREE shipping. Not everything they have in the store is on their online store but they say to email them with what you are looking for because most likely they have it. So please let's keep the LSS in business during this hard time.

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!