View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 07:39 PM   #1
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default Sketch Challenge 184

Keywords: SC184 No spaces between letters and numbers, commas between keywords.

If you have a question on linking, editing etc please read here first MASTER THREAD. This thread also contains links to past challenges and sketches in printable files.

Happy Wednesday! Thank you Roxie for giving me the opportunity to host this week's sketch challenge for you.
I hope you all will like this one! I thought it would be fun.

THIS WEEK:

Here’s the layout for the week! Have fun!

I made a card with this layout sometime back and thought it would be a fun Wednesday sketch challenge. I also made a new card specifically for Sketch Challenge #184.

My Old Card

My New Card

Gallery Submissions

The attachment will print out to actual size of an A2 card for most computers. A2 is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc184.jpg   sc184-nc.jpg  

Last edited by Rox71; 04-30-2009 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: add no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!