View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 08:50 AM   #14
photographybyklc
Cardstock Collector

Thumbs up I have tried Mitch Gaylord's Melt it off

wow is all i can say !! i ordered this and i had ZERO problems with the order..i received it very fast without paying for the additional shipping.. the program WORKS! The first 3 days i followed the program and did the excercises even though it was hard as hell!!! The proof was enough for me to keep doing it..i had lost 4 1/2 inches and 5 lbs. im on my 2nd week and i have lost close to 15 lbs..major inches and am wearing clothes i couldnt fir into for almost 2 years. The key is EVERYDAY doing the work and following either the meal plan provided or in my case, modifying it SLIGHTLY because of needing more protein and calcium per my own body. I still only take in the recommended 1200ish calories a day. I let myself enjoy little things here and there on the weekends so i dont feel deprived, but the choices are still healthy. i have tried tae bo, curves etc but this one..i SWEAT and i can see and feel the results. i have arthritus in my back and for the past 8 months i had been living on muscle relaxers and vicadin. since starting this program i ahve only taken my pills 4 times. for me, i wanted to get my core strong if i lost some weight that was great. i feel better than i have in a long long time. i would recommend this to anyone but again, you have to be realistic and follow the program. it wont work if u give up, slack on the excercises or not eat healthy. you make an effort and you will see results. i know i did and love seeing and feeling the changes.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!