View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #89
mullycat
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcrazy View Post
I was at the stamp express and wasn't impressed, I think that I have more stamps then her store did!! I guess I could have been there at a bad time??

Times to remember is an AWESOME scrapbooking store! They only have a "few" clear stamps though.

Fancy That is Unbelievable!!! It's a must see!! She has some of the new unity stamps and some clear sets can't remember the names. She has primas and the dew drop like things called Robin's nest in ton's of colors for 3.99 a bottle. Allow yourself alot of time to see everything, there is 2 floors of stuff, there is also an area for your DH and kids with a big screen TV! My DS's said they don't mind goiing there!!

You can go to Times to Remember and Fancy That in one trip they are only about 10 or 15 minutes apart. Plus Times to Remember is in the Outlet's!!
Thanks for the feedback! I've only been to the Hershey store and it's good to know that Fancy That is worth a trip. Do you know if the scrapbook store in Elizabethtown is still open? If so, that would be in the same vicinity and could be a 3rd stop! I haven't gotten any emails from them in a while so I'm thinking maybe they closed...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!