View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #12
candygir1y
Cardstock Collector

Default PLEASE DO NOT BE SCAMMED!!

I ordered this product like 3 months ago. It is the most frustrating scam ever. They advertise it for under $20 - I have already been charged around $57. The worse part is - its boring! Tae bo amped and turbojam cheaper and actually exciting and fun. The product takes more than 30 days to be shipped so forget about the 30 day money back guarantee. They send some bogus green tee pills and charge you every month for them. Here is an actual email they sent me when I tried to dispute their charges.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your purchase of Melt It Off. Our records indicate that you are enrolled into the Essential Boost supplements continuity program. We would like to inform you that as per your request, your auto shipment program has been canceled. Your cancellation number is 0429451X. Our records indicate that your account has a remaining balance of your last shipment of $26.98. No future shipments will be released and 07/13/2008 will be your last charge. Keep in mind all items may be returned within 30 days of being received.

If you have any questions please email customer service. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Melt it off with Mitch Gaylord
ww.3daymelt.com[/url]
6am-5pm Mon.-Fri. P.S.T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!