View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #2023
MsAudreyAnn
Stazon Splitcoast

Here's what I'd like to see.....

Carly and Sonny back together.....both of them are so cruel....they deserve each other!!.....then, they can go to the island for their honeymoon and STAY there!!

I really liked Jason and Liz together.....but, we all know since Jason runs the *business* that will never happen. I really don't want to see Liz and Lucky back together......how many times will that be they get back together??....geesh!!

Nadine is tooooo nicey, nicey.....and I HOPE Nicholas and her do NOT pair up. I would rather see Nicholas and Claudia pair up......and leave Nadine (Ms Nicey, Nicey) for Spinelli.....he deserves someone that would treat him WELL.

I'm still HOPING Johnnie is Sonny's son.....something will happen to Johnnie ((that Sonny is the cause of!!)).....and it will come out that Sonny is a match for Johnnie for some medical procedure.

I would also like to see Jax and Alexis hit it off again....she was soooo giddy when they were together before......hehe!!

LuLu seems to be turning into a mini miss Sonny.....she can just go away!! Although, I do like her and Johnnie together.......BUT, with Maxie accepting the bet to take Johnnie away from LuLu.....that could end up being interesting!!

The Robin/Patrick saga.....well, just boring right now....and I really hate the blog factor story line......SAD!!!

I guess that's how I feel today.....hehe

`

My Photography Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!