View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 04:47 AM   #2021
1stclassnana
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaJ View Post
I am just catching up on missing a weeks worth of shows. I too am sick of the Robin/Patrick blogging line and have to fast forward thru it. I was about mad enough to jump thru the TV screen when Sonny was calling Spanelli "Freaky Boy" over and over to his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an *****!! If I were Jason, I would have decked him! It's gonna be interesting how long Sonny can go on, not holding any power. I don't think it will last very long!!
ITA...Sonny has just become so cruel. I can't stand how he treats Jason either...ordering him to take over the business. Jason makes sacrifices for his own child, but has to get in the mob even deeper to force Sonny to make the same sacrifices for his own children. At least Jason is finally starting to stand up to him some.

I don't really care for the Nadine character either...something a little wierd about her. A Nicholas/Claudia pairing would be interesting. Oh...Robin really irritates me also. I think Patrick is really trying and she manages to shoot down every effort he makes.

Gee, looking back at this post, so many characters are on my "don't like" list...why do I even watch this program? LOL! I guess old habits are hard to break...I keep waiting for something really good to happen.

It's official...I'm a stamping addict (second only to my "being a grandma" addiction)!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!