View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 04:13 PM   #2017
inkmonkey19
Insane Embellisher

I agree! Other than the Robin/Patrick stuff, there's not much I like these days. And an emphatic YES to your comment about Lulu being verrrrry annoying lately. I hate what they've done to her character.

Oh no, and did someone out there say they actually LIKE Nadine? I *so* wish she would go away. I think Nicholas has much more chemistry with Claudia. He just had a long relationship with a too-good-to-be-true character in Emily, so I think an interesting choice for his next relationship would be someone completely *unlike* Emily, someone who is more of a bad girl type. He is a Cassadine, after all! Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stclassnana View Post
I am a big GH fan, but all I can say about the current storyline(s) is B-O-R-I-N-G. I normally DVR the program and lately find myself fast-forwarding through a good portion of it. Sonny and Lulu, in particular, are both getting on my nerves...and these are characters I used to really like. Kate is another one. I didn't care for her when she first came on the program, then she grew on me, and now I can't stand her. Keeping my fingers crossed for some more interesting writing starting soon.